Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ok So...

I know I've been gone for a really long time. I've been having a hard time with the "diet". I lost almost 35 lb and then just fell. So my goal is to sign up for Weight Watchers and go at least once a month. I don't want to lose my progress. As someone once said "You don't want to lose everything that you've gained." Part of it is that I'm not living with Scarlet Simple anymore. I'm not blaming her but it was easier for me when I was accountable to someone. That's why despite my lack of funds I want to start going to the meetings.

I can do this!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!

    You make me sound like a drill sergeant though... It hasnt been all that easy here either. My mom and my brother eat just like I used to, which is hard for me to deal with. I'm looking forward to your coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't mean that you were a drill sergeant just that you were another person cooking and a person who was right there with me cheering me on.

    ReplyDelete