Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Set backs and Nomsters

So yesterday I had a *huge* setback. i went out to lunch with my mother and my food choices were not spectacular but not heinous either. However of the 4 hours out with my mom my daughter was eating for at least 3 of them. Let me backtrack to the beginning.

My husband has to be at work by 4 pm, which means that we have to leave by 3:30pm. I was running a little late so we left at 3:35. Now you have to understand that my husband *hates* being late. However as I was walking out the door he had me run back in the house for gas money. So we had to get gas. Not a huge deal he leaves a little wiggle room but he's getting tense and blames me for leaving late. We go to hop onto 95 where there is a bunch of construction and there's an accident in the construction zone. So he starts to flip out blaming me. I offer him a piece of chocolate to make him feel better. STOP! As he was eating it I realized that I was enabling eating to fix emotional problems. BAD! but at least I realized it. I call his job (because he's driving) and let them know he's running late. So when we finally get there I call my mom and let her know I'm on my way.

I pick my mom up. We stop and get gas and then I pull over and feed Loey for an hour. Then I put her back in the car seat where she screams a bit as we drive to Applebees. We get inside and sit down and I feed her some more. I get part way through the appetizer (spinach artichoke dip) when she decides she's not happy with the situation at all and loses it. I get to have a couple bites of my lunch (3 cheese chicken penne). So I leave and set up in the car to feed her. My mom finishes her drink and pays and gets everything boxed up. This was about another half an hour of feeding. So I get her quiet and we go to Walgreens. By the time we reach Walgreens (only 5 min away) She's screaming again! So I feed her while my mom goes inside. My mom's inside for another hour and a half. She comes back out and my daughter is still eating! She goes back inside and I ask for a diet soda and A piece of chocolate. She brings out 2 OF EACH reeses cups, caramel eggs and cadbury mini egg packs. I was so frazzled at that point I ate 1 of each.

I drop my mom off and feed the baby some more till she finally fell asleep. (She is totally going through a growth spurt). I didn't have the energy to cook so we ended up eating McDonald's. I ended up with -14 weekly points. Go me.

Daily Points Plus: 55, Weekly:46, Activity: 5, Used: 157

No comments:

Post a Comment