Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 10

I didn't really sleep between Wed. and Thurs. I tried. It didn't really work. I checked into my hotel room early. I checked into the convention. I tried to sleep. I realized I didn't pack any work out appropriate pants (bah!) I ate Lunch at a place called Jacks BBQ. It was surprisingly good. I had a beef brisket sandwich with a side of green beans and a diet coke. Then I saw some sights with people and went on a trolley tour (on a bus because it was raining off and on.) For dinner I went with Shannon (the girl I rode with) to a nice little Italian/Mexican place. I got a spinach tortilla wrap and a cup of soup for dessert I had fruit. I was drained but all in all it was a great day. I met lots of new fun Slumber Sisters.

33 Daily - 10 points = 23 Points spent (I was busy but I should have eaten more)
Crunchy Cereal bar - 1
Green Beans - 0
Beef Brisket Sandwich - 13
Cream of Broccoli soup - 3
Grilled Chicken Spinach Tortilla Wrap - 5
Asst Fruit - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment