Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 8

Dinner is almost ready. I think I've been pretty good. Counting dinner I'm at 35. Ruby is making mexican meatloaf and home made mac and cheese. I think I was pretty good. Josh had a bad day. His raise at work didn't go through. He was good though and didn't binge when he was upset. I'm really proud of him. It also is inspirational for me, seeing him not reach out to food when he's upset. It's what he usually does and it's what I usually do. We're going to walk the track in a little bit. I'm leaving for Nashville tomorrow night. I'm gonna stay on track while I'm gone though. If I have wireless while I'm gone I'll post. If not I'll post when I get back.

Food Today

Pumpkin Risotto - 9
2 servings 2% Milk - 7
Banana - 2
Veggie Soup - 0
English Muffin w/margarine - 3
Choc Pudding - 2
Choc Cookies - 2
Veggie Soup -0
Meatloaf - 3
Mac and Cheese - 7
Mixed Veggies - 0

35 = 33d +2w

1 comment: