Friday, September 25, 2009

Ok here's the dealy'o

I am going to try not eat out anymore. It is BAD for me. I had 35 points of pizza. With my other food I was at 46 points with no weekday points. However with my exercise boost points I am back down to my max off 33 daily. I will do better!!!!!!

I went to the gym today. Two days in a row. I went with Ashley. We did a total of an hour and a half today. 20 min on bike then about 50 min on various weight machines and then 20 min on the treadmill. The tread mill is a fantastic way to end.

Oh and trust me, my weekly points are gone.

1/2 chicken wrap - 5
French Fries - 6
Pizza - 35
Soup - 0
Exercise points - -13
=33 daily

3 comments:

  1. Everyone is entitled to some bad days, just don't fall off because I cant do it alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't fall off. I'm determined to keep it up We are all going to have prom dress mania!

    ReplyDelete