Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Prelude to Day 8

Beginning Points - 33 Daily Points + 29 Extra Points

I just want to start with the fact that I went to the Renaissance Festival this weekend. The fact that I have any extra points left is amazing. My first couple days I had problems hitting my points.

Day 1 - 21
Day 2 - 23
Day 3 - 33 + 2 extra = 35
Day 4 - 33 + 1 extra = 34
Day 5 - 33 + 8 extra = 41
Day 6 (Sunday: Points reset and we weigh in) - 33 + 5 extra = 38
Day 7 - 33 + 1 extra = 34

So now the world is caught up with my rolls. I didn't weigh myself when I started but I knew about how much I weighed from my doctor. I would like to use less to none of my extra points. Also I started walking the track at night again with Scarlett and Rayne. We've done it twice. I've done 3/4 of a mile both times. The first time I felt like I might have been able to do a whole mile but last night my back was killing me by the middle of lap 2 (1/4 mile track). I'm actually amazed I did a third lap. Go me!

1 comment: