Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 20

I weighed in and I lost 1.4 pounds which puts me at an even 262. My husband lost 9 pounds. I'm so proud of him! He mock complains though because "every week I lose a point of food!" You can really tell. I know that he's doing this to help me but I think he's proud of himself too. I went to the gym with Ashley. Then I went to torrid for panty shopping Ashley, Alex and Ruby. Ashley bought me a skirt in trade for some video games. As we walked though the mall I got a migraine. Then I got sick when we got home. I asked Ruby if I lost points cause I threw up.


33 daily - 20 points = 13 left over
Smoothie - 3
Salad - 4
Mac & Cheese & Chicken - 13

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the loss, I just noticed I have people following my blog that I don't personally know! I'll take some time and read up on your blog.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete