Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 23

Well Ruby cooked dinner again last night because I felt like poo still. My husband has finally caught the plague as well. He stayed home from work as well. I told him to take a day to rest as opposed to working his plague into full thrown bleh. For a little FYI about me, I lovelovelove Halloween. I am a direct sales consultant for an adult romance company called Slumber Parties, I have 5 cats and I grew up at the MD ren fest. Why are these important? Because I'm going to list some non scale goals!

*I want to have room on my bed for my cats, my husband and me
*I want to be able to dress up as a fantastic Jessica Rabbit
*I want to go to an amusement park and not stress and fear about getting on rides and OMG will I fit?
*I want to be able to buy whatever halloween costume I want. Not just something that comes in size super fat
* I want to wake up without feeling like my back is trying to murder me
*I want to be able to demo the swing that my company sells. (400 lbs without spring 200 lbs with spring)
*I want to put on my favorite jeans and be slightly sad because I will never be able to wear them again
*I want to be able to walk into a normal clothes store and buy something other than jewelry and socks

yeah so those are just some of them

I tried very hard to get all my points in because I haven't been eating as much while sick, so I went a bit fatty.
37 Points = 33 daily + 4 weekly
2 slices pizza - 13
2 tea with honey - 2
Reese cup - 4
Orange juice - 4
Rice snacks - 2
3 tacos - 10
Broccoli Salad - 2

2 comments:

  1. You still didnt go over your points!

    I also want to buy whatever Halloween costume I want!

    ReplyDelete