Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 32

Starting Points 32 daily + 29 weekly

So my Ruby's brother got a job at a new Chili's. Friday they were doing a training day and we got an invitation. There were 4 limited menus and only one person could order off of each. Now I got the one covered in chicken fingers. I resisted the siren song of breaded chicken and went for not the guiltless chicken but a happy medium of their Monteray Chicken. OMG so nummy! I ate half and saved half for my hubs. It came with super awesome mashed potatoes and steamed veggies. The veggies did have butter though. We also had salsa and chips and had to split a trio of dessert shots. I did well for me.

Chili's -22
Dessert -2
Chips - 6
Monteray Chicken - 10
Mashed Potatoes - 3
Veggies - 1
Chocolate - 1
Rice Snacks - 2
Pizza Tortilla - 5
Smoke Sausage - 5
Pumpkin Spice Cake - 5
40/32 = 8 weekly points spent

No comments:

Post a Comment