Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 35

Starting Points - 32 daily + 35 weekly

Monday was an interesting day. I woke up super early at 9 am (we are a second shift house hold) for a meeting and the person didn't show. The meeting was at Denny's. I got a horrible sandwich worth 33 points, but I only at a 1/4 of the sandwich. Then I went for lunch at Chili's with Ruby and a middle school friend, Jenny with her 18 month old.

Then Ruby and I took her cousin to Walmart. We hit the bathroom, and while I was waiting for her the female security guard came in with a male cop. The cop knocked on a stall door which swung open. The cop said "What are you doing in here?" They pulled a black man off the john (pants up thankfully) and they started yelling "where is it?" They reached in and said "watch out there's an open blade" at that moment I stepped into the handicap stall and told Ruby that perhaps she shouldn't come out. She asked "is it that bad?" I said, "yes" Apparently the man was shooting up in the Ladies room. The security guards told us that we could leave. They had the guy against the stall. I saw the knife in one of their hands and a needle and drugs on the counter. When we left I was really shaken. I wanted to just get out. By the time we left Walmart I wanted to eat anything fatty. I wanted pizza and subs and chicken nuggets and fries. I always react in the extreme in situations like this. Stuff involving cops or loud voices or sudden movement. It's a problem that I have from when I was working at the harbor and a friend who owned the store next door was attacked by her husband. My heart starts to race and I can't calm down. But I didn't give in. I didn't binge to settle my nerves. I even ended short on my points.

1/4 grand slamwich - 8
Hashbrowns - 5
Hotchocolate w/ whipped cream - 2
Veggies - 1
Grilled Chicken Sandwich - 7
Angel food cake - 1
rice cakes - 2
Pear - 1
27/32

No comments:

Post a Comment