Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 28

Starting Points - 32 daily + 29 Weekly

Monday I went back to the gym but I'm still not really over being sick so my chest felt like it had gone all cold and was going to burst. So I stopped. I haven't been back yet. Blargh. That and I got personally attacked in a business email. I do Slumber Parties which is a lotion and lingerie and adult novelties in home party system. Part of the company policy is no men at the parties. Part of this is business and part of this is legal but regardless that's the rules. So I reminded a woman who wanted to have a party that no men should be present and then she jumped down my throat.

"You SHOULD keep in mind, we are talking GSLBT guys, and GSLBT gals . . .
We are not as sexually inhibited as your everyday slumber party participants."

I mean seriously? Where did that come from? So in the end I was too upset to eat all my points. Well I suppose that it's better than over eating and binging but still not good.

21 points = 33 daily - 21 eaten = 12 left over points
Chicken Nuggets - 6
1/2 Ranch - 1
Lunch - 11
Ice cream sandwiches - 3

No comments:

Post a Comment