Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 26

Starting Points - 33 daily + 20 weekly

Saturday was a hard day for me. I went out to the renaissance festival and realized just how much I missed it. Let me give some background. My father is one of three original vendors left from the first year of fair. I was literally out there in utero. There isn't a year of my life I haven't been out there. I can't actually say when I started working out there because I've just always been there. Well my father is getting up in age and my brother isn't interested. It's just been a matter of course that I'll take over the family business. Well things have changed for me. I got married two years ago. That changes stuff. Well so before I dedicate the rest of my life to something I decided I wanted a chance to see what life was like outside of faire. I still haven't made a descision. bah.

43 points = 33 daily + 10 weekly
1/2 chicken sandwich - 6
Pizza - 20
Chicken Sandwich - 9
French Fries - 2

No comments:

Post a Comment