Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 31

Starting Points - 32 daily + 29 weekly

Ashley has made this awesome awesome pumpkin spice cake. Only 5 points for a huge slice. It was so nummy. Yesterday was a day of frustration for me. My mother was in a very bad car accident about 15 years ago. I've always had a hard time with it. I was very small and my mom worked nights. I was only about 10 years old and before she left we got in a fight and I told my mom "I hate you!" I woke up in the middle of the night to my mom's best friend there and my dad was gone. She had been in a car accident. I remember crying and crying thinking that it was my fault that my mom was hurt.

Anyway I now take care of my mom. (My parents got divorced in the intervening years.) So I was running around for her yesterday and I dealt with the most pointless ATT store ever created ever. Seriousy they don't take cash. They don't know anything. They couldn't tell me that you can only upgraded phones online now. They didn't know. They sent me to another store all the way out in Columbia. Good thing I called first! Then I had to switch the info on my mom's old phone to her new one and activate the new one. The woman told me they didn't have any of the computer programs that were needed. When I got to the Columbia store the guy showed me paperwork I had in the box (That my mom didn't tell me about and I didn't notice) that told you how to do it. No computers, no anything but switching sim cards! I do admit I felt kinda stupid but they told me that it was understandable I missed it since it wasn't my phone.
To activate it it was a simple phone call.

Just grrrrr grrrrr stomp stomp.

34 points = 32 daily + 2 weekly
Salad with nuggets - 10
Chicken Sandwich - 9
Lemon Bar - 1
Pumpkin Spice cake - 5
Southwest Ziti - 9

No comments:

Post a Comment