Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 33

So yesterday I had a party at the Renfest after it closed. I went in early with the lovely Ashley as my assistant. I had a lot of fun. Ashley ordered a corset. I bought an early birthday present for my husband. Ashley got herself a beautiful leather bound book and a date. She is nervous though. She's a doll. The party went ok till some roudy drunken people showed up. It wasn't a huge problem but it did make them hard to control. Some ladies left early and I had to pause the party to take care of them but Ashley was fantastic and did a "Care and feeding of your toys" segment for me. But cause we were running around food choices weren't the super best.

Chicken Sandwich - 9
1/2 Huntsman Baked potato - 10
Chicken Sandwich - 9
Med FF - 8
36/32 = 4 weekly points used

Total weekly points used this week 16/35

2 comments:

  1. Party at ren-fest sounds amazing, I'm wicked jealous... I'm also going to steal the "siren song of the xxx" line you used, its golden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of fun. And please so use it. I am linguistically fantastic so I promise you other jewels to come. :p

    ReplyDelete